Heyoka or the sacred clown has a strange way of seeing the world. He tunes into the popular perceptions around him to point out their defects and weaknesses. It is one of the heyoka empath signs that denote open-mindedness. He is brilliant at his work. He challenges people to experience life differently.
Heyoka is the sacred clown in the Sioux culture (Dakota and Lakota people) of the Great Plains of North America. He speaks, moves, and reacts opposite to the people surrounding him.
Purpose of sacred clown
The purpose of heyoka empath includes roles and duties, such as sensing energies, healing people, and making the world a better place to live. I have discussed them in detail below,
- People can see a reflection of their true selves when they interact with them. They act as an emotional mirror, helping people heal from the negative energies overwhelming them.
- They always know what they need to heal.
- They have the remarkable capability of sensing energy.
- They want to make the world a better place to live in by healing others.
The heyoka empath signs
I have discussed some heyoka empath signs in this section. One can view them as a curse or a blessing. It is hard to heal people, but it helps them in improving their relationships with their loved ones. I have mentioned some signs of the sacred clown that may help you decide whether you are one.
- They are remarkably open-minded.
- They have a strong energy radar.
- They are excellent healers.
- they always think of helping others first in group tragedies.
- They respond to the tragedy humorously.
- They sense what people are thinking, even if they don’t say it.
- They stand out from the crowd.
- They carry an undoubtedly great sense of humor.
- They have strong intuitions.
- They value honesty.
- They are happy even going against the masses.
- They are highly creative.
- They are great at spotting and identifying liars.
- They always know the right thing to say.
- They like to move with the flow.
- They are emotionally overloaded most of the time.
- They crave loneliness and peace.
Powers of the sacred clown
Their undeniable ability is to heal others’ feelings and emotions when they are in a low state. This quality separates the sacred clown from other empaths. There are many types of empaths, each with unique abilities and qualities. It is slightly hard to say, which is the most powerful empath. However, with the natural healing ability, it would not be hard to say that heyoka is the most powerful empath. This is because they act as emotional mirrors and are more spiritual than the others. They can also read minds. It would also be clear now that you have read the heyoka empath signs above.
- False Twin Flame Impression
They give people a false twin flame impression.
It happens because they leave a long-lasting impression on people. It is significantly rare to feel a twin flame connection, but people still feel it often because of their energy-reading abilities.
Awakening of sacred clown
Heyoka or the sacred clown first needs to awaken himself to his strengths, and this process of self-discovery is supposed to happen subconsciously. They awaken others by reading other people’s minds and behaviors by acting as mirrors in their pain. People can see the journey they need to heal themselves by interacting with them.
Written by: Dr Tahira Rubab Hafeez
Call for appointments at +923114482787
The heyoka empath traits | heyoka traits
Thriving as an empath | How to survive as an empath?
The empath types and life of an empath
Are empaths born or made | empath healing techniques
The opposite of empath | empaths attract narcissists
The psychic healer and psychic phenomenon
The psychic phenomena of psychic people